• Call for services: 612-824-1142

  • Housing Access Coordination

  • Housing Access Services help adults with disabilities (those on the Brain Injury, CADI, CAC or DD waiver) to find and move to homes of their own (that are not owned or run by a disability service provider).

    Housing Access Staff can help with:

    • Locating housing
    • Completing rental applications, lease agreements and publicly financed housing applications
    • Packing and moving belongings
    • Meeting and negotiating with landlords or property staff
    • Developing household budgets